Some of my vices.

24 Jan

I am a little bit in love with Jonathan Adler.  If I had a home (and money), I would fill the place with his designs.  They are kooky, sometimes a bit weird but always adorable.  I saw these canisters a while back and am completely obsessed with them.  Problem is, aside from having nowhere to put them or money to spend on them, you can’t choose just one! Do you have a favorite?

Other gifts from Mr. Adler which I would be more than happy to accept include: Also, I got completely pre-occupied by these pillows and then they seem to have disappeared but you ARE able to custom make your own needlepoint pillows so if any of you would be so kind… Hugs & drugs, people.  Hugs & drugs.

6 Responses to “Some of my vices.”

1. Ambyr January 24, 2012 at 11:48 am #

Haha these canisters are awesome. I love the Carbs and Puppy Uppers ones.

xoxo

2. Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons January 24, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

Ahaha, kitty krack. These are awesome! Glitter and carbs are right up my alley…boring vices, eh?

PS That couch is heavenly! WANT!!

3. Lindsay January 24, 2012 at 4:46 pm #

YES! I am going to get the “doll” striped container for my friends birthday! I love Adler. I mean, he’s with Simon Doonan, which makes him 100 times more fab.

4. Vale January 24, 2012 at 5:07 pm #

I am so in love with Adler’s style, especially those cushions with the letters…I wanted to buy something when I was in New York but didn’t manage to do it…and now I am wondering whether there is an online shopping store selling to my country – Italy !
    You’re invited to enter my giveaway to win a Zeleb party dress !
    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    My Twitter

5. CLIFF January 25, 2012 at 1:40 am #

Ahhhh those are cute stuffs! I want that flag chair (or miniature chair perhaps?) :D

CROP.CRIP.CROP

6. Alyssa January 26, 2012 at 1:18 pm #

I’ve had my eye on those Adler canisters for awhile, they’re so fun!